Thank you for your interest in advertising on Mas to Millers, Charlottesville’s best known blog devoted exclusively to the local dining scene. Our readers include locals who dine out, weekend visitors looking for food recommendations, and food enthusiasts from all over the country looking for delicious dish ideas and photos. This page should give you all the information you need, or feel free to contact us at food [at] mastomillers [dot] com if you’d like to experience our best Don Draper impression one-on-one.
Why should you advertise on Mas to Millers?
- We’ve gained a loyal following with thousands of monthly readers since Mas to Millers launched in July 2009. At the time of this writing, your ad will be viewed an average of 21,000 times per month.
- Our regular posts on the Charlottesville dining scene include restaurant reviews, food events and news, food and drink finds, and cuisine cage matches in a fun, light-hearted tone, contributed by our “dream team” of food reviewers.
- We were just nominated for “Best Local Blog 2011” by C-ville Weekly and we’ve been featured on CBS 19 News.
- It’s a cost-effective way to reach thousands of Charlottesville residents and visitors. Our prices are less than half the cost of web advertising with the local weekly papers.
- Page views per month: 21,000+
- Average time on site: 2 min, 45 sec (compared to national average of 56 seconds via Nielsen)
- Facebook followers: 685+
- Twitter followers: 1,215+
- Google page rank: 3 (Charlottesville restaurant reviews)
Advertising Offers and Prices
Sidebar advertising is for a six-month contract period and limited to six companies (randomized position for every page view). The ads are 125 x 125 square sidebar ads that appear on every page. Cost is $100/month for $600 total over six months. Payment is accepted monthly or in full at the discounted price of $575. Payment is through PayPal.
At this time, we are only accepting ads from local organizations or from those that are based in Virginia that service Charlottesville, and no restaurants.
Please provide a digital image in PSD, JPG, PNG, or GIF format. No blinking or other animation is allowed.