For those of you who aren’t yet singing the praises of Relay Foods, it’s time to jump on the bandwagon. The delivery and pick-up grocery service offers online shopping from local food favorites. You can pick it up at locations at various times and places throughout the week for no extra charge, or even have it delivered to your house for a small extra fee.
Online shopping and delivery is nothing new, but the local slant makes Relay amazing. Did you ever think you could get Gearheart’s chocolates delivered to your doorstep?
Here are a few of the reasons I love Relay Foods:
- Agnes’ Very Very All Natural Bagel Spread Honey Cream
- Albemarle Baking Company Baguette
- Babes in the Wood Local Pork Brats
- Six Donuts from Carpe Donut
- Gearhearts 32-Piece Chocolate Assortment
- Flowers from Hedge
- Horse and Buggy Produce Share
- Fresh Parsley and Garlic Fettucini from Mona Lisa
- Polyface Farm Chicken
- Spicy Senegalese Peanut Tofu Soup from Rev Soup
- North Carolina Trout from Seafood @ West Main
- Organic Butcher Applewood Smoked Bacon